Colonel / Kevin's Chatting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colonel / Kevin's Chatting Forum

For the lulz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Gunz] My Hack Dictionary!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidouheishi/BladeTrix
The Gaming Section Moderator
Kidouheishi/BladeTrix

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-10

[Gunz] My Hack Dictionary! Empty
PostSubject: [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary!   [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:03 am

Code:
360 View- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] You can use your mouse to see everything from behind the walls, to above the ceiling. It’s useful to find who is inside a wall.

0 Delay- [Olly Debug] Basically all of your ammo goes in 1 shot. If you have a shotgun with 5 shell, shoot, and you’ll have 0 remaining and you’ll have to reload. For rifles and machine guns it’s a little different, takes a couple seconds longer since more ammo.

Action Lock- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Name says it all, as soon as you activate hack, the last action you did while turning it on is the one you’ll say as until you deactivate it. You can not see its affects, but everyone else will, and you can see it in replays. For example, say you activate it while you’re dead on the ground, when you respawn, you’ll appear dead, but still able to move and about.

Air Hook- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] This is another hack that the name says it all. You just can hook on the air like a regular wall. There isn’t anything really cool about it, since people slash their way up things anyways. It gets annoying if you try to uppercut someone while jumping.

Air Walk (Fly Hack)- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] This hack allows you to walk on “air”. All you need to do is jump and you’ll be above ground. I preferably don’t like this hack since for some strange reason; it lags massively when I activate it. It also is hard to do tricks with this activated, since most require jumping, and every time you jump, you’re 1 level up.

Camera Lock- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Again, another name describing hack. It locks the camera in the last position you were in when you activated the hack. You can still move around, but your camera will stay in one place. It’s like watching a movie or a replay of yourself, but you get to control it.

Developer’s (Dev) Mode- [Olly Debug] This feature/hack is not available anymore. When it was still around, you could use it to create hacks like air walk, air hook, lock actions, gun lock, ect. You could also figure out your exact position and save it to create a teleportation hack.

Fast Actions- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Once again, another hack that is self describable. This hack makes all of your actions like dashing, slashing, charging, emotions, ect… all very fast. It’s commonly used to slash fast up walls, or throw grenades faster.

***God Mode***- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine, Wpe Pro] This is the most destructive hack. God Mode protects you from any kind of damage. You are invincible. The only way possibly killed now is if you suicide yourself, or if someone remotely suicides you. Though they’re many versions of god mode, the most common and cheapest (since it lags like hell) is with Wpe Pro. Another one is just a basic god mode that protects you from bullets/rockets. The real, none lagging God Mode has a multiple hacks in one. The first one is No Bullets/No Rockets/Grenades, and the second is

No Stun/No Uppercut/No Sword Damage. With these 5 addresses you make the deadliest hack of up to date.

Infinite Block- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Again, name says it all. All you have to do is hold the block button (default=shift) and you will continue blocking no matter what.

Infinite Massive- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] This is the brother of the most common and most annoying hack ever. This one is called the manual insane massive hack. Reason is that you need to activate the hack, and then manually charge your sword. Then activate fast actions in order to go fast. The good thing about this hack is that it’s easier to control, and you don’t need speed hack.

Insane Massive (Infinite Massive #2) - [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] The most annoying hack ever! Insane Massive is like a trial of infinite massives that follow you. Most people call it a pet, or the golden dragon. It will make you lag, and it’s hard to control while BFing, SSing, and other air tricks. You can shoot, and use regular sword and massives while still having these massives on. It basically kills anyone near it in 1 hit. The anti-infinite massive: No Stun/Sword Damage/Uppercut from God Mode
hack.

Instant Respawn- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] A famous one made by Sulfin. This is a very rare hack. In all my time in hacking I have never seen anyone release it. Basically what this does is allow you to respawn at any time, any where. All you have to do is press the button, and you spawn. Also you regain all your health, AP, and ammo.

Name Hack- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Probably the most common and least dangerous hack other than the camera locks. Mostly found in any Runnable. Name hack works best in DM. It allows you to see everyone’s name above their head, so you know exactly where everyone is. It’s also good in TDM to see if an enemy is coming. And the good thing about this hack is that nobody but you knows that you have it/using it. So in my opinion, the safest hack.

Ninja Jump- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] This hack is pretty cool. It allows you to jump multiple times in a row from wall to wall. A good place to use is in Town, the ally area since its so small and narrow, you can jump from walls easily and it looks like a cool ninja move. Not really a lot of people care if you have this hack.

No Clip (Wall Hack)- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Supposed to be a private hack, but nowadays many trainers have this hack. No Clip is just the hacker’s term for wall hack. Most people use/have the corner one, where you have to go through a corner in able to go inside a wall. The real wall hack allows you to go through any part of a wall. A bad side affect to this though, is that if you don’t have air walk, there’s a good chance you might suicide while inside the walls.

No Gravity- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] No one really uses this a lot. It
mostly just stay in one level, even if you go over a pit, you’ll still be in the same level and won’t suicide. Bad thing about it is that you can’t jump.

Remote Commands- [.Dll Injection] These hacks were the deadliest before god mode. Now, they are unable to use since a vital part of it was encrypted. Before this you could delete anyone, make anyone commit suicide, make them leave their clan, make them waste their bounty on items.

Space Mode (Float Mode)- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] All you have to do for this hack is jump just like air walk. Though, it doesn’t lag like it, but harder to control since it moves you freely. If you get shot, it pushes you back like you’re in space. Only way to regain control is to wait until you fall back to the ground.

Spawn Lock- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] It locks the coordinates of where you last were before you turned spawn lock on. Then next time you respawn, you’ll spawn in that exact location.

Speed Hack- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Makes you go very, very fast like superman! Though it’s hard to control since you’re going fast, if you want to turn you probably missed it before you could think about turning.

Teleporters- [.Dll injection] Teleporters allow you to save a location, and just press a button to go back to that location. So it’s like you’re teleporting across the map.

Weapon Lock (AkA Gun Lock)- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] Doesn’t work as well as before, but used mostly with rockets. For example, you have a rocket launcher, and you turn on Gun Lock. Now, you switch to a rifle. Shoot and you’ll shoot rockets. It has the same delay and damage as a rifle, but better accuracy with a rocket.

X-Y-Z Cord Lock- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] This is like a cheap version of spawn lock, it just locks all three cords so you say in one spot, and if you die, respawn in the same spot. Most people consider this “spawn lock” when it actually isn’t.

X-Y-Z Camera Lock- [Olly Debug, Cheat Engine] This locks all three camera cords as well. You can move, but you’ll be looking in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
The Head Mudkip
Kevin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary!   [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:21 pm

I changed it to "My Hack Dictionary." If it was supposed to be with two my's, let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://projectphail.forumotion.com
Kidouheishi/BladeTrix
The Gaming Section Moderator
Kidouheishi/BladeTrix

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary!   [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:09 am

Yeah, thanks for that, it was a mistake =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary!   [Gunz] My Hack Dictionary! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gunz] My Hack Dictionary!
Page 1 of 1